How it Works
Follow ALL of the Hostesses
(leave us a comment so we can follow you back)
(leave us a comment so we can follow you back)
WE DO FOLLOW BACK
- Add your blog to the list (only have to add once) NOT YOUR BLOG HOP
- Grab our fabulous button & the link code to post on your blog
- Start to follow as many blogs as you would like (make sure you leave a comment so they can follow you back)
- And when you receive a comment from a new follower return the favor & follow them back.
*I've been hanging out with these girls for some time now :) Enjoy and I miss everyone!
8 comments:
Hola Lovely lady... i will do it... give me sometime
New follower from follow me back Tuesday. Hope you can check out my blog if you haven't already and feel free to enter my 2 dream book giveaways(any pre-order/wish list book of your choice).
http://bookish-delights.blogspot.com/
I found you via FMBT, and I'm glad that I did. Stop by to see me soon.
Just found you through follow me back Tuesday, hope you will :)
Deb
http://menonewmom.blogspot.com/2010/06/toyblock-music-giveaway-limited-edition.html
Already a follower, just dropping in to say hi
http://carriesrambles-carrie.blogspot.com
Wow! This is effective! Congrats on your new followers. You so deserve it because you're awesome. :)
wow this is cool. I am already a folower and wil link up for this before the end of teh day today
Post a Comment