Can you believe it? It's new year, I'm back, and I'm exactly the same old me with my favorite topic in this blog - myself.
I've literally jump-started the year with few snap shots by our lovely lake. The scene to me is always grand. Never fails me.
|No one is jumping off.|
So have you made your new year's resolutions? I did.
- Forget that I ever have feast days and never do it again. Yes, self-proclaim one. Not that it's blasphemous, it's just ridiculous.
- Be a little less intuitive. Instincts are a boon but when they begin to cause pain they're a bane.
- Stop being a frantic mom. It is not cool. I'd really try hard to pull this through up.
- Try something new every day. Like snorkel or sky dive - in my dreams.
- Travel more. Go to the supermarket, the malls, mister baby's tutorials.
- Initiate small talk with people, try new routes, new food/street food.
- Limit the squeamish; avoid judging food by its looks.
- Take on challenges. Haggle harder at tiangges.
- Troubleshoot. And smartly manage the task by delegating it to the hubby. Will save me a lot of temper.
- Stop making excuses. Accept the fact that the local news would constantly feature lowly life forms called politicians.
- Keep a diary. Just keep it.
- Give more.
- Worry less.
- Keep the faith.
- Stick with all of the above that make sense.
Well, happy new year!
|I know it's picturesque. Thank you.|