Sunday, September 26, 2010

2 Things Today

Yesterday, I was chatting with my best friend.  It was rather short, but we did miss each other.  I was giggling and holding on to every word that pops up from her.  It was the thought that she too was in the same mode on the other side that made me act like some silly school girl.  My hubby sitting beside me had to implore.  Well, I said, it’s Bez.  And he knew right away!

I and my best friend could laugh the whole day like there’s no tomorrow.  That’s what I love being with her.  No one could make me act as crazy and not care at all.  And the reason why we laugh? Most of the time..nothing.  Our eyes would just meet, one forms a smirk on the lips and the other would already burst into a laugh.  And the other follows like the smirk was some sneeze with light-speed contagion.  

Sometimes we have to hold back because other people around might think we are laughing at them, and most of the case, we’re really not.  But yes, we can break into craziness over a bald hair, the mismatched outfit, the broken teeth.  There's no pun, zero rudeness.  It's just us being us, without going overboard.  We could just share the most mundane thing and make it grand by seeing fun in it.  Yuck and drool at the same time, ah we could do that! 

But our usual laughing trip, it’s like no other and it’s priceless!  



Second today..

I've read in the paper today: Construction of the expiatory church of La Sagrada Familia in Spain began on March 19, 1882, and continues to this day. It is expected to be completed in 2026.

Wow, right?! Still being constructed and yet it already stands as beautiful as it is.  Before mister baby's passport expires, I hope we could step in the church and hear the mass.  And that's after we have taken a lovely family photo outside. Whew, this is yet the dreaming me..



Happy weekend all!

7 comments:

Mishieru said...

A person is lucky if she can have someone as a friend through the years. It's not really easy to find one mostly in these generation of ours where everybody is busy about everything.

That is one big and beautiful church. Share the pic when you go there okay?

i'm no miss said...

@Mitch - You're right mitch..And yes, I surely will. But when, when, when? HAHA

Gnetch said...

Aw, sweet post! Yes, friends are hard to find and harder to keep. I only have, like a few people I consider my friends and I treasure them. I'm glad you have a friend you can laugh and be silly with.

Ratz said...

Well friends are something An... they will make you laugh in the most ugliest way and still will make you feel good about it.. i am glad to have some friends like tat.... all the best wd ur friendship... and that church... Dang! that looks great..

Tiffany said...

awe i miss my bestie too!and i've always wanted to go to the sagrada familia...and well pretty much all of gaudi's buildings and parks :P

i'm no miss said...

@Gnetch and Ratz - thanks, thanks mwau!
@Tiffany - True to us too, my hubby, an architect, is his fan!=)

sEy said...

a call from our real friends will make my heart jump out of my chest too. Let us know when you visited the La Sagrada Familia.