Thursday, July 1, 2010

Busy yet getting fat..Uggh! (Updated)

I'm back.  Well, unofficially. And I hope you noticed I've been MIA for a while. You didn't? Ohh.

Anyway, I've been out for tons of things that kept me away from the blogosphere and I missed this side of the universe.

And I noticed that most of my posts were on awards, memes and etc. And that's not exactly why I blog.  There's more than that.  And you guys, most of you, are doing just what I have wanted to when I started blogging.  I just have a lot of excuses.

Nonetheless, I haven't been idle outside the blog world.

I did my sewing project. I'll share the photos later.
I enrolled and am currently reading books that some of you would probably find boring to read.
And mister baby learns how to ride the carousel on his own and so many lovely developments that I could watch him all day and just listen to his baby talk.
The husband and I are getting heavy/fat. This one is devastating.  But this means that we're happy getting fat together. (I still don't like the sound of it.)

This is all for now..I just wanted to say hi actually.

And oh, check out my side bar and there's a little floater there that you'd find interesting. Something about a badass asian. Go check out! She's not so evil.

UPDATE:

I wanna thank Janjan over at between me and my thoughts for this lovely thought.. Thank you blog friend! Don't forget to check her out too!

10 comments:

janjan said...

hey good to hear from you...

i'm no miss said...

hey jan! thanks for stopping by :)

Ratz said...

Oh... finally... you came down... busy busy lady.... I am so glad for your baby... They just grow up so fast..... and congrats on the awards.... :-)

Tiffany said...

hey! welcome back!

Mama Hauck said...

There you are, Mama. I was wondering about you. :)

Gnetch said...

I agree with everyone! Good to hear from you again!

Congrats on the award. And don't worry about getting fat. It's okay. :)

Mishieru said...

Hey girl! Long time no read from you. Glad you're back even for a short time.

Well, you definitely owe us a lot of pics and updates girl so we will be waiting for that.

If i am going to be fat with my husband, the hell with it, i wouldn't care hehehe!

Congrats on the award!

i'm no miss said...

Thank you dearests!

I'll try harder to keep myself active or a little less idle here.

Glad to see you all here too!

Emily Jane said...

Good to have you back!! And congrats on the awards :)

Tasha said...

I just wanted to let you know, I've given you two awards. Be sure to check them out!

Have a great weekend =)