Anyway, I have to make this straight. I was not a fan of Twilight Saga. Nope.
Edward is so white. His eyes are weird. He looks like a vampire.
Oh, he IS a vampire. Okay.
They speak in low monotone, I can steal a quick nap.
And ohh.. just a typical flick where girl-loves-boy only that boy is a vampire.
And lastly I have very little patience for sequels. The element of surprise in them, for me, is dispensable.
But I watched this recent one.
And oh boy!
1. The masculinity of Jacob, the subtlety of Edward and the allure of Bella were on the mark.
2. My friend, Pau, supplied the info I missed in the earlier 2 sequels.
3. I think if it weren’t for Jacob, I wouldn’t have liked it much. His character blew me away. (Not so much for the good built, but okay it did count like 90% Haha! Just kidding..)
4. Well, he’s THE character that kept it rolling for the two protagonists. Bella and Edward.
5. His lines were classic. And at this age, no one uses classic much in language anymore. So he made it all refreshing.
6. And if every man treats his lady like he does, all men wouldn’t be single. (Women are greater in number right?)
7. And he’s good looking. No? Okay. He’s hot.
Don’t think I was shrieking like a school girl. That would be dang inappropriate. I just had a smile on my face the whole time, my face hurt.
Thank God for girlfriends!
(This is actually a repost. I wrote this on my FB account. This is what happens when I couldn't come up with something to post, in a snap.)