Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Oh, I am lovely!

Immediately after I made the long post below and as I was about to call it a night, I was surprised and so delighted to have found this darling at my blog's doorstep (where is that?! I dunno).



The One Lovely Blog Award
It is for me! 

It's from Alex over at Friends and Crocodiles. Tell me who your friends are and I'll tell you who you are. So it is true. Lovely people have lovely friends, right? Haha. 

This gal  is doing some awesome job on her blog, she has become my instant favorite.  Her blog and her friendship are a must-see!


Yesterday was already perfectly made up. So I slept over this lovely award and thought that I'd save my gushing and all for today.  And now THIS made my DAY!

Thank you Alex!!

Here are the LOVELY blog-o-pals I'm passing it on to:

Janjan at Between me and my thoughts
Emily Jane at Emily Jane
Mishieru at Upside Down
Gnetch at Thank Goodness for the Good Ones
Aly at My Solace

Enjoy ladies!

9 comments:

Gnetch said...

Wow, thank you so much. And congrats. You totally deserve it.

janjan said...

Wow! there goes my second award (i'm counting hahaha!)thank you so so so much!!

Mishieru said...

Oh my! Another award? For me? Girl you're making me teary-eyed here. Thank you so much! Hmmm, i might get used to it though...haha!

Cheryl said...

That is one beautiful award. Congrats!

Emily Jane said...

Thank you thank you!! <3 And congrats!!

Alexandra Crocodile said...

You're welcome;) SO glad you liked it! And thanks for the plug:)

Aly said...

Thank you sooo much! This is my first award ever! Woot! Congrats!

i'm no miss said...

@Gnetch, Janjan, Mishieru, Emily Jane and Aly - You are welcome ladies! You deserve it. Glad you liked it!

@The rest - thank you guys!

Gnetch said...

I'll get this on Saturday. Don't hate me. :)